Blog Archive

Monday, December 22, 2008

Just a moment

I love Holidays. I love the time that I get to spend with friends and family, but this year is gonna be a tough one for our family. As you may remember, my cousin Jason died this summer at the young age of 25. Just weeks after getting engaged. I miss him every day, and know that our family get together will be tough on me, but I can't even imagine how hard its going to be on his parents, brother, and sister in-law.

I bring that up cause my cousin Brian and I got together for lunch today and were talking about the family. I just want my family and friends to know how much I love you all. See ya guys tomorrow night or Wednesday morning.

Take this time to tell your family, friends, or that important person in your life, how much you love them today.

Just a random photo from a trip to Phipps Conservatory last time it was this cold, before I head to Diesel Club's Christmas Party.

dds_5327webblog

No comments:

Post a Comment