Blog Archive

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nikkie

Nikkie contacted me a while back about shooting some lifestyle photos! So after going back and forth for a while, we finally nailed down a date and went out for some fun.

Nikkie is vivacious, funny, and a great person. It also turns out that she is the event coordinator for Heinz Field and does all the club level events during the Steelers games, and from everything that I've heard and seen, does an awesome job.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

I love her laughter!

dds_4942blog


I think this B&W is super sexy! Its that modern look of the glasses with the classic feel of the scarf.

dds_4953blog

Simple beauty.

dds_5252blog

dds_5257blog

I love this green dress against the green door.

dds_5300blog

And against the rusty steps.

dds_5446blog

I love the fashion feel of these next two!

dds_4760blog1

dds_4857blog

This reminds me of a Barbie in some weird kinda way

dds_4963blog

I love this photo. Its definitely one of my favorites from the day.

dds_5476blog

"They call her bubbles!" (Thanks Nikki, I totally watched Zach and Miri when I got home)

dds_5193blog

No comments:

Post a Comment