Blog Archive

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kelly and Matt: Pittsburgh Wedding Photographer

Kelly and Matt were married back in April on the Gateway Clipper Princess.

Kelly and Matt met while in college, and their relationship has developed into an awesome love.

Here are some of my favorites from their wedding.

Kelly started the day getting ready at the Station Square Sheraton and then moved the party onto the boat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was an emotional ceremony with the beautiful city skyline in the background.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A nice quiet moment between Kelly and her brother.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What awesome dancing!

Photobucket

Im truly blessed to get to shoot in this awesome city I call home. I really love Pittsburgh.
Photobucket

More weddings coming soon, I promise I'll catch up soon, until then, enjoy these.

No comments:

Post a Comment