Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rebecca and Jason: Pittsburgh Wedding Photographer

I had the pleasure of second shooting a wedding with David Burke a few weeks ago, and while i know that he posted some photos, I wanted to include my favorites from the day.

David, thanks for the opportunity to shoot with you. As always, I think we rocked it.

Rebecca, Jason, you guys were awesome. I hope your marriage is blessed.

On to the photos.

Jason looking sharp!
Rebecca and Jason

I love these of Rebecca! Stunning! They were all shot at ISO2500 on a Nikon D700! I cant believe how clean and clear they are!
Rebecca and Jason

Rebecca and Jason

Rebecca and Jason

Its really hard for me to pick a favorite portrait, but this is definitely my favorite bridal portrait!
Rebecca and Jason

Rebecca and Jason

Rebecca and Jason

Rebecca and Jason

Rebecca and Jason

Rebecca and Jason

Rebecca and Jason

I love the bridesmaids, J. Crew does an amazing job with their wedding collection!
Rebecca and Jason


These next few are really hard for me to choose a favorite. Whats yours?
Rebecca and Jason

Rebecca and Jason

Rebecca and Jason

Rebecca and Jason

During the toast! ISO4000!!! Nikon D700: Never leave home without it!
Rebecca and Jason
Father/daughter dance!
Rebecca and Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment